World of Warcraft
  • Announcements

• TheRock

User support   07/09/17

If you do not wish to register on the forum, you can always write on support@wowlegions.ru
    • TheRock

Minimum server requirements   07/27/17

System Requirements Apache 2.4.12 or higher PHP Version 7.0.21 or higher MySQL 5.6 or higher Modules for PHP   curl PDO drivers ionCube PHP Loader Should be included - RewriteEngine
      View phpinfo on a demo website  
TheRock

WowLegions - Content management system v.2

WowLegions - Content management system v.2

What is already implemented

Site

1. News system
  2. Comment system
  3. Block "new forum topics"

Shop

1. Categories
  2. The Addition of the product
  3. The Purchase of the product

Personal account:
  1. Registration
  2. Authorization
  3. Password change
  4. Change e-mail
  5. Balance
  6. Balance replenishment
  7. Order history
  8. Using code
  9. Top up your balance with PayPal

Forum
  1. Creating a theme
  2. Response to the topic
  3. To edit the message
  4. Pinned topics
  5. Closed topics
  6. Like the topic

Link
  1. Legion Demo
  2. Old Demo
  3. GitHub Legion
  4. GitHub Old
  5. issues Legion
  6. issues Old
Server Requirements
  1. PHP >= 7.1.3
  2. MySQL >= 5.7.23
  3. OpenSSL PHP Extension
  4. PDO PHP Extension
  5. Mbstring PHP Extension
  6. Tokenizer PHP Extension
  7. XML PHP Extension
  8. Ctype PHP Extension
  9. JSON PHP Extension
Information on installation
  1. To upload files to the server
  2. To load the database dump of the site
  3. Open your website in a browser and follow the instructions

• Добавил
  • Добавлено
  • Категория

I am having the following error:

Fatal error: Uncaught ReflectionException: Class config does not exist in C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Container\Container.php:767 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Container\Container.php(767): ReflectionClass->__construct('config') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Container\Container.php(646): Illuminate\Container\Container->build('config') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Container\Container.php(601): Illuminate\Container\Container->resolve('config', Array) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Foundation\Application.php(747): Illuminate\Container\Container->make('config', Array) #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Container\Container.php(1210): Illuminate\Foundation\Application->make('config') #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Log\LogManager.php(406): Illuminate\Container\Container->offsetGet('config') #6 C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\laravel in C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Container\Container.php on line 767

You can help me?

13 часов назад, lohan сказал:

I am having the following error:

Fatal error: Uncaught ReflectionException: Class config does not exist in C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Container\Container.php:767 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Container\Container.php(767): ReflectionClass->__construct('config') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Container\Container.php(646): Illuminate\Container\Container->build('config') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Container\Container.php(601): Illuminate\Container\Container->resolve('config', Array) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Foundation\Application.php(747): Illuminate\Container\Container->make('config', Array) #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Container\Container.php(1210): Illuminate\Foundation\Application->make('config') #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Log\LogManager.php(406): Illuminate\Container\Container->offsetGet('config') #6 C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\laravel in C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Container\Container.php on line 767

You can help me?

Please download the new version. https://github.com/anonymous33rus/wowlegions

В 17.06.2018 в 10:33, TheRock сказал:

Maybe it's missing a file to redirect the pages and images, because the layout of the site is all wrong here, maybe it's the lack of .htaccess.

19 часов назад, lohan сказал:

Maybe it's missing a file to redirect the pages and images, because the layout of the site is all wrong here, maybe it's the lack of .htaccess.

Email me your domain, I'll check out what you can do about it.

Server Requirements
  1. PHP >= 7.1.3
  2. MySQL >= 5.7.23
  3. OpenSSL PHP Extension
  4. PDO PHP Extension
  5. Mbstring PHP Extension
  6. Tokenizer PHP Extension
  7. XML PHP Extension
  8. Ctype PHP Extension
  9. JSON PHP Extension

No more on github, ? => a way to put it back ?

I have an old version but I do no understand the logic => my root is public, but is switch to ru-ru (with nothing) doesn't exist (I can harcoded in a php to put en-us but still the directory doesn't exist , any suggestions please ?

I have downloaded from yoursite :

just changing the .env :

Fatal error: Uncaught ReflectionException: Class view does not exist in D:\users_sys\games\wow\mangos\www\WowLegions - Content management system\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Container\Container.php:767 Stack trace: #0 D:\users_sys\games\wow\mangos\www\WowLegions - Content management system\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Container\Container.php(767): ReflectionClass->__construct('view') #1 D:\users_sys\games\wow\mangos\www\WowLegions - Content management system\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Container\Container.php(646): Illuminate\Container\Container->build('view') #2 D:\users_sys\games\wow\mangos\www\WowLegions - Content management system\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Container\Container.php(601): Illuminate\Container\Container->resolve('view', Array) #3 D:\users_sys\games\wow\mangos\www\WowLegions - Content management system\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Foundation\Application.php(747): Illuminate\Container\Container->make('view', Array) #4 D:\users_sys\games\wow\mangos\w in D:\users_sys\games\wow\mangos\www\WowLegions - Content management system\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Container\Container.php on line 767

if I launch the install.php

by merging app.zip + fix.zip

Fatal error: The file D:\users_sys\games\wow\mangos\www\WowLegions - Content management system\vendor\core\Loader.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.6 and cannot run under PHP 7.1 or later. Please ask the provider of the script to provide a version encoded with the ionCube Encoder for PHP 7.1. in Unknown on line 0